Monday, September 6, 2010

Now, as promised, some travel photos thrown in. :)

Two of my passions in life are eating well and travel. I just got back from a, much needed, 3 week vacation in Spain. I feel refreshed and ready to start my final year of graduate school. (Ok, maybe I'd like 3 more weeks, but I digress...) :)

Unfortunately, Spain is not veggie or vegan friendly ~ at all. ugh. I knew that was going to be the case, but I really wasn't prepared for just how meat-centric it really is! I did, however, manage to find vegan yogurt and a few vegan-friendly spots.

San Sebastian was my favorite spot. I want to learn Basque and move there! :)
Enjoy!
Pintxos in San Sebastian
Click here for Granada, Madrid, San Sebastian, and Sevilla Photos

Cordoba
Click here for Barcelona, Cordoba, Geneva, and Granada photos

No comments: