Thursday, October 9, 2008


White Bean Aioli with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Curried Carrot Spread

It looked like this, but I'm no good at taking pictures, so I got these thanks to google image search. haha



The white bean aioli is a combo of the white bean aioli in Veganomicon and one I found here on recipezaar.com.

I used two cans of great northern beans, some chopped rosemary, re-hydrated sun-dried tomatoes, and the rest of the ingredients over at the recipezaar recipe.
I added more garlic and oil though (more like Veganomicon's recipe) ... 3 cloves of garlic.
Then I processed everything in my food processor. It is friggin' delicious! I used some pita to dip... Mmmm.

I also made the curried carrot spread on p.62 of Veganomicon. It is REALLY good. Go buy this book; you will thank me.
I think next time, I'm going to throw a can of cannellini beans into the carrot spread to give it a smoother texture. Mmm mmm good.

No comments: