Friday, January 3, 2014

A Mango Lassi and a Lazy Snow Day with Chewie

Last night into this morning it snowed about 8 inches and it was in the single digits this morning, so Chewie and I slept in and are now enjoying a lovely snow day.



That's the only picture I could snap of Chewie before he ran back in the house. haha. Good thing he's wee wee pad trained. ;o) When we finally got up, I made a mango lassi for breakfast.




Mango Lassi
1 ripe mango, skin removed and cubed
1 container of vegan yogurt (I used coconut almond milk yogurt which was divine.)
about 6 ice cubes
1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 teaspoon cardmom spice
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Blend all ingredients in a blender and enjoy! yum.
 
After that I had some homemade hummus and melted Daiya vegan cheddar on toast as a snack. Mmm.
 
Here's a pic of Lucas and I on New Year's Eve ... heh.
 
 
 
 

No comments: